Monday 29 June 2015

Day 35 - Marvel vs Dinosaurs

Today I will talk to you about movies I have seen recently. Some of these we have gone to the local movie theatre to see. some have been on TV and some we have got out on DVD because they have a free DVD collection at the Countryside Apartments where we are staying  I have seen Total Recall, Terminator Salvation, The Avengers 2 Age of Ultron, Captain America 1 The First Avenger, Captain America 2 The Winter Soldier, Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park 2 The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3, Jurassic World, Rio, Rio 2, Terminal, Fifth Element, Divergent, Bed Time Stories, Shrek 2, Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2. I liked Jurassic World best because it was exciting and we saw it in 3D and we were the only 4 people in the movie theatre so we got a private viewing. I also liked the Age of Ultron because I really like Marvel movies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment