Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 32 - Free Fudge

On Monday it was our last day in the Wisconsin Dells. We were woken up by a loud thunderstorm. It was rumbling thunder for a while and then we heard  really loud thunderclap. I wanted to make some measurements of lightning and thunder for my science fair project, so I quickly got up and got a pen and paper and Mum got her cell phone and we measured the time of the lightning an the time delays between the lightning and the thunder to try to track the path of the thunderstorm. We had to checkout by 10:30 so we  left around 9:30 to get breakfast. It was pouring with rain and really windy, so we stayed for a while. After that it was still raining so we went to the outlet shopping mall and I bought a star wars tie fighter and we all bought clothes. I was really happy that I got free fudge samples from the fudgery then we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment